If you are looking for Best Rakhi/Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother, Messages & Greetings, then you are in the right place. We compile this article best Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother, wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Messages for you to send to your brother!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother … Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlan
- A brother is God’s gift for every sister to make her feel loved, happy and protected. I am lucky I have you in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan – Unknown.
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.” –Proverb
- Rakhi’s Bandhan is the desire to be sought, Rakhi’s Bandhan is the love of sisters and brother – Unknown.
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- Rakhi’s Bandhan is, after much mischief, Something sweet, Rakhi bond is the love of brother like me – Unknown.
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
- God sent in my life a beautiful Gift it was a Brother. In good times or bad ones, U’re ready to extend Ur help & support. Thanks for all U do for me.” Happy Rakhi Brother – Unknown.
- Having a brother is like having a best friend. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there with you – Unknown.
Quotes for Raksha Bandhan for Brother
- “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.” –Astrid Alauda
- “I asked God who is my protector. God smiled and said his name is Brother.”―Author Unknown
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” –Astrid Alauda
- “A brother is a friend, crime partner and all-time teaser given by nature”―Author Unknown
- “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert Rivers
- “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”―Author Unknown
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
- “Thanks for giving me the best things in life. Your time, your care, and your love. Love you, Brother!”―Author Unknown
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- “We laugh, we cry, we make time fly, we are best friends – Brother”―Author Unknown
- “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
- “I am so blessed to have such a loving and caring bro, love you, Brother.”―Author Unknown